What is new:
- The “Remove-DisabledClassInstance” Windows PowerShell command times out without completing
- Duplicate closed alerts
- Topology widget objects lose location when they are opened in a console that has a different locale and decimal format
- WebConsole Details widget does not display anything
- Top 10 Performance widgets (WebConsole) are sometimes empty
- Problem with decoding SCOM trace log files
Some interesting stuff. There are some other Linux updates as well (see full documentation link below).
You can download it here.
Let’s try to install. Server goes first:
Got a reboot request, so, let’s reboot it.
Apply SQL scripts
Renamed it then to Microsoft.SystemCenter.Visualization.Library.mpb and was able to import both the MPs below:
Update your agents
So, have 5 servers requiring updates.
And there you go!
Hope this helps!